1) In a small saucepan, combine frozen Wild Blueberries, maple syrup, lemon zest and chia seeds. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often and smashing berries with a spatula to make a chia jam.
2) Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl and stick in the freezer for 15 minutes to cool.
3) Place yogurt in a bowl. Mix in protein powder if using.
4) Add Wild Blueberry mixture to the bowl and stir lightly. The less you stir, the more of a swirled effect the popsicles will have.
5) Gently spoon into popsicle molds. Add sticks and freeze.
6) Optional – once frozen, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil, remove popsicles from molds, place on a plate and drizzle with chocolate.